This is not rocket science and can be seen in our daily life.
Some of the examples are below.
- Automated Shut-Offs on Electric Coffee Pots
- Ground Fault Circuit Breakers for Bathroom or Outside Electric Circuits
- Questioning “Do you want to delete?” After Depressing the “Delete” Button on Your Computer.
- Spell Check in Word Processing Software
- Dual Palm Buttons and Other Guards on Machinery
- Tamper-Proof Packaging
- Bar Coding at Checkout in Retail
- Hotels wrap paper strips around towels to reduce unnecessary replacements.
- Potassium Chloride in Intra Venous Bags – premixed to avoid fatal errors
- Surgical Trays have indentations, preventing surgeon from leaving surgical instrument in patient.
- Pre-filled syringes in hospitals to avoid mistakes in dosage.
- To prevent “treatment” errors, banks require tellers to record the customer’s eye color on a checklist as they start transaction.
Please share this on Facebook. if you like this blog, like us on https://www.facebook.com/excellencementor