- Applicant must have ID and address proof including aadhaar card, pan card, along with the mobile number, email address and other mandatory details.
- All the photocopies of documents required must be attested
- The form for traditional process has to be filled in English language and only in blue ink .
- Applicant should have access to his/her email ID and mobile number while applying.
- Class-2 DSC is accepted for GST, MCA, ROC, Income Tax, etc.
- This process involves mobile verification and video recording for only Class-2 type of DSC issuance.
- After document and video verification, DSC is issued within minutes during business hours.
- Issuance of DSC is subject to approval by Certifying Authority (Capricorn ID).
- You need eToken to safely download and store the digital signature.
Please click to know more about Digital Signature Certificate