- No two things are exactly alike
- Variation in a product or process can be measured
- Things Vary according to a definite pattern
- Whenever things of the same kind are measured, a large group of the measurements will tend to cluster around the middle.
- It is possible to determine the shape of the distribution curve for the measured Output (Parts produced, transaction) by any process
- Variation is due to assignable causes tend to distort the Normal distribution Curve.
The six principles below are the Basic Principles of Statistical Process Control (SPC). These can be clearly understood using Frequency Distributions.
The principles are listed below. The explanation is linked to each sentence
To Understand more on these principles, we can study the data from the output of the process. These foundation principles will be useful for all types of processes.
Please share this on Facebook. if you like this blog, like us on https://www.facebook.com/excellencementor